Set to be the next major title update for Final Fantasy XIV, Patch 5.2, ‘Echoes of a Fallen Star’ will bring in some heavy additions to the already critically-acclaimed Shadowbringers expansion including new story quests, raid content, a dungeon, and plenty more. Alongside the patch notes comes Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival Dates for North America, Europe, and Japan.
As Final Fantasy XIV’s expansion ‘Shadowbringers’ works its way through post-release content, there are still a bunch of reasons to play, but there are several key reasons you should know and why you should give the game a try.
Hivemind has officially revealed their upcoming FINAL FANTASY XIV TV series. The team is known for their works on ‘The Expanse’ for Amazon and ‘The Witcher’ featuring Henry Cavill for Netflix. Here are the official details for the upcoming series.
In an announcement today, Square Enix has revealed the official trailer for the third expansion for Final Fantasy XIV and has it scheduled to launch this July. Here’s everything you need to know about the announcement.
As the story arch for Final Fantasy XIV’s Stormblood expansion begins to wrap itself up, but now, things are taking a turn for the worst. A new set of Warriors of Darkness. Are you prepared for the dangers that await you in the Summer of 2019? Find out more today.
For those of you playing Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward has received it’s patch 3.2, “The Gears of Change”. The new update features a new hall titled “Hall of the Novice”, where players can embark on specialized tutorial quests that ultimately will help them understand the online groups such as raids, dungeons, and other forms of grouping. The hall also has introduced several new NPCs that are designed to introduce new online gamers to the MMO terms of survival and basic maneuvers. The new mentor system will also provide a more tailored approach to assist those new to the game.
For veterans of the title, the Main Scenario Quests will bring players to the climax of the Dragonsong War as it draws closer, and will also find themselves amidst the storm of change as the story rages on. This also featues two high-level dungeons for Lv. 60 players such as the Antitower, a place of abandoned Sarlayans that has become overrun by magical guardians, and the Lost City of Amdapor (hard) where the evil continues to lurk on after Diabolos has been defeated. Take a peak below at the full list of Patch 3.2 content!
More exciting content to be implemented in Patch 3.2 includes:
· Main Scenario Quests: The climax of the Dragonsong War draws closer, and adventurers find themselves in the midst of a storm of change.
· Two high-level dungeons: Level 60 players can challenge the Antitower, a place of mystery abandoned by the Sharlayans now overrun by magical guardians, and the Lost City of Amdapor (Hard), where evil continues to lurk following the defeat of Diabolos.
· Containment Bay S1T7: This new primal battle pits adventurers against Sephirot, the Fiend, the first of the Warring Triad who has been awoken from his vengeful dreams.
· Alexander: Midas: The Illuminati are once again gearing up for war in an attempt to conquer the realm. Return to the iron fortress with your allies to take part in the brand-new raid.
· Further Hildibrand Adventures: New side story quests lead the player to join Nashu at the Holy See of Ishgard on her search for the brave inspector · Beast Tribe Quests: Learn more about the trials and tribulations of the Nonmind, exiles from the Gnath colony, who aim to separate themselves from the Onemind.
· Stone, Sky, Sea: A new training ground to test players’ might against an assortment of striking dummies tailored to the strength of legendary foes
· The Feast: A new PvP arena to be implemented two weeks after patch 3.2, where the goal is to obtain opponent medals. Individual rating and ranks will be assigned to players and the highest-ranked participants will be awarded a special prize
· New crafting recipes, hairstyles and more
Stay tuned for our upcoming write-up regarding Heavensward.
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter, Google+, and or you can find him on PSN with RaivynLyken.