For those of you playing Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward has received it’s patch 3.2, “The Gears of Change”. The new update features a new hall titled “Hall of the Novice”, where players can embark on specialized tutorial quests that ultimately will help them understand the online groups such as raids, dungeons, and other forms of grouping. The hall also has introduced several new NPCs that are designed to introduce new online gamers to the MMO terms of survival and basic maneuvers. The new mentor system will also provide a more tailored approach to assist those new to the game.
For veterans of the title, the Main Scenario Quests will bring players to the climax of the Dragonsong War as it draws closer, and will also find themselves amidst the storm of change as the story rages on. This also featues two high-level dungeons for Lv. 60 players such as the Antitower, a place of abandoned Sarlayans that has become overrun by magical guardians, and the Lost City of Amdapor (hard) where the evil continues to lurk on after Diabolos has been defeated. Take a peak below at the full list of Patch 3.2 content!
More exciting content to be implemented in Patch 3.2 includes:
· Main Scenario Quests: The climax of the Dragonsong War draws closer, and adventurers find themselves in the midst of a storm of change.
· Two high-level dungeons: Level 60 players can challenge the Antitower, a place of mystery abandoned by the Sharlayans now overrun by magical guardians, and the Lost City of Amdapor (Hard), where evil continues to lurk following the defeat of Diabolos.
· Containment Bay S1T7: This new primal battle pits adventurers against Sephirot, the Fiend, the first of the Warring Triad who has been awoken from his vengeful dreams.
· Alexander: Midas: The Illuminati are once again gearing up for war in an attempt to conquer the realm. Return to the iron fortress with your allies to take part in the brand-new raid.
· Further Hildibrand Adventures: New side story quests lead the player to join Nashu at the Holy See of Ishgard on her search for the brave inspector
· Beast Tribe Quests: Learn more about the trials and tribulations of the Nonmind, exiles from the Gnath colony, who aim to separate themselves from the Onemind.
· Stone, Sky, Sea: A new training ground to test players’ might against an assortment of striking dummies tailored to the strength of legendary foes
· The Feast: A new PvP arena to be implemented two weeks after patch 3.2, where the goal is to obtain opponent medals. Individual rating and ranks will be assigned to players and the highest-ranked participants will be awarded a special prize
· New crafting recipes, hairstyles and more
Further details on Patch 3.2, The Gears of Change, can be found on the promotional website at:
The full Patch 3.2 notes can be found at:
Stay tuned for our upcoming write-up regarding Heavensward.
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter, Google+, and or you can find him on PSN with RaivynLyken.