If you are preparing for Black Friday, Square Enix wants your attention as they announce massive savings on smash-hit titles including Life is Strange 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition and even new releases such as Dragon Quest Builders 2.
We all knew it was coming sooner or later, especially from Square Enix who continues to shock and awe us with their Black Friday specials. Their sales aren’t small by any means necessary, ranging between as little as 30% to 90% off on some of their heaviest hitting titles of this generation.
You can snag titles such as Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for 60% off, dropping the price from $59.99 to $24.00 for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One while fans who have missed out on Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration can pick it up at 85% off, bringing it to just $5.99 on Xbox one from its original $39.
Those looking to play Life is Strange 2 can prepare to do so as the Complete Edition is off at 50% off, dropping the price from $39.99 to just $20.00 for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. If you haven’t had the chance yet, you can join super agent, Rico Rodriguez in his latest endeavors in JUST CAUSE 4 – Complete Edition for 65% off on both PS4 and Xbox One, dropping the price from $69.99 to $20.00.
You can check out the full list as provided to us by Square Enix down below or visit the official Square Enix Red and Black Sale site today for more information.
Featured digital deals for games from the PlayStation®Store and Microsoft Store include:
- PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions of Shadow of the Tomb Raider™: Definitive Edition are 60% off, dropping the price from $59.99 to $24.00
- The Xbox One version of Rise of the Tomb Raider®: 20 Year Celebration is 85% off, slashing the price from $39.00 to $5.99
- PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions of JUST CAUSE 4 – Complete Edition are 65% off, and will see a price drop from $69.99 to $24.90
- PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions of Life is Strange™ 2 – Complete Edition are 50% off, dropping the price from $39.99 to $20.00
- The PlayStation®4 system version of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is 33% off, and will have a price reduction from $59.99 to $40.19
- The PlayStation®4 system version of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is 50% off, and will see a price drop from $49.99 to $25.00
- The PlayStation®4 system version of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will also be 50% off, and will see a price drop from $59.99 to $30.00
With the recent launch of Romancing SaGa™ 3 on November 11, and the upcoming launch of SaGa SCARLET GRACE: AMBITIONS™ on December 3, the PlayStation®4 system and Xbox versions of Romancing SaGa 2 will be 25% off, dropping the price from $24.99 to $18.74
By ordering through the Square Enix Store, fans can get free shipping on all physical orders $75 or above within the 48 contiguous United States. Digital games are discounted starting today, and merchandise and boxed game orders will be discounted beginning November 27, with all sales on the Square Enix Store ending December 3 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific Standard Time.
Featured deals for select games up to 90 percent off and merchandise up to 50 percent off include:
- PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions of Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Definitive Edition are being discounted 25%, from $39.99 to $29.99
- PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions of KINGDOM HEARTS III will see a 50% price drop from $39.99 to $19.99
- PlayStation®4 version of DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 is being discounted 58% from $59.99 to $24.99
- Nintendo Switch™ version of Collection of Mana™ will have a 37% price reduction from $39.99 to $24.99
- PlayStation®4 version of NieR:Automata™ Game of the YoRHa Edition will be 50% off, from $39.99 to $19.99
- PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions of JUST CAUSE 4 Gold Edition will also see a 50% price drop from $49.99 to $24.99
- PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions of FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION will be discounted 50%, from $29.99 to $14.99
- Up to 40% off select PLAY ARTS -KAI- figures including: FINAL FANTASY XII’s Gabranth and Balthier, FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN’s Sephiroth, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY’s Terra and Lightning
- 30% off KINGDOM HEARTS merchandise including: BRING ARTS figures of KINGDOM HEARTS II Sora Halloween Town Version, Sora Christmas Town Version and KINGDOM HEARTS III Sora Guardian Form Version, plus all in-stock Keyblade Keychains (Kingdom Key, Shooting Star and Braveheart)
- Up to 40% off in-stock FINAL FANTASY Trading Card Game (FFTCG) Starter decks and Table Top Games including CHOCOBO™ PARTY UP! THE BOARD GAME and FINAL FANTASY XIV GOLD SAUCER CACTPOT PARTY
- Up to 40% off select plush items including FINAL FANTASY Character plushes Cloud, Sephiroth and Lightning and FINAL FANTASY square cushions including Chocobo, Moogle™ and Cactuar
Additionally, Shadowbringers™, the critically acclaimed third expansion for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, will be discounted on the Square Enix Store, beginning November 28 through December 2:
- The PlayStation®4, PC Windows, and Mac versions of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers – Standard Edition are 50% off, reduced from $39.99 to $19.99.
- The PlayStation®4, PC Windows, and Mac FINAL FANTASY XIV Online – The Complete Edition, which includes the base game and all expansion packs will be 50% off, reduced from $59.99 to $29.99.
Trying to save on Black Friday? You might also like these:
- Black Friday 2019: Best Buy’s gaming ad is finally here
- Black Friday 2019: Xbox Previews some of their discounts, highlights Sea of Thieves
- Black Friday 2019: Kohl’s Gaming Savings
- Black Friday 2019: GameStop deals are arriving early
As you can tell, Square Enix isn’t holding back their punches and offering some killer prices for some of their heaviest-hitting titles of this year and even this generation.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.