Even with the release of Ghost of Tsushima this weekend, SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE is a title that shouldn’t be sliding under your radar and it is available now on all current-gen platforms (minus Switch) including Linux and MAC.
If you haven’t had a chance to play the mind-bending title SUPERHOT, which we reviewed back in 2017, you really should be giving it and its standalone title, title MIND CONTROL DELETE a shot. They’re games that don’t just challenge you in one way or another. They’re games that push your ability to pay attention to detail, to plan your every move and ultimately work your way through each and every puzzle.
The new standalone title is available at the following places for PC/MAC/Linux users: Steam, Epic Games Store, GOG, and of course, Origin. PlayStation 4 users can pick up a copy through the PlayStation Store while Xbox One owners can head on over to the Microsoft Store for theirs as well. SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE is available for $24.99 for people who don’t already have SUPERHOT. Wait, there’s a free game?! Yes, there is, but you’ll want to check out the SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE FAQ for more information.
You can check out some of the big changes down below as to how the game improved from its predecessor:
- Much (Much) Bigger than its predecessors. MCD immerses you in its world for days of increasingly explosive slow-motion combat.
- More Mechanics at your disposal than ever before. Experiment with different play styles, different character builds, different ways to outsmart and dominate your enemies.
- More Power to accumulate as you progress through the game. Amass skills, hacks, special techniques to conquer waves of ever more dangerous enemies.
- More Characters for you to control and for your enemies to throw at you. Test your arsenal of tricks and weapons against increasingly deadlier, smarter foes.
- More Shiny Polish applied over nearly four years of Early Access development. MCD offers a more refined, sharper, flashier experience than any SUPERHOT so far.
- SOUNDTRACK: In a first for SUPERHOT Team, a full soundtrack composed by Electronic Music Maestro “Zardonic” launches alongside SUPER: MIND CONTROL DELETE. The standout track SUPERHOT has been hailed by fans as “a total banger”.
- Instead of the standard beats and bass drops, the SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE soundtrack adds even more distress, anxiety, despair, and uncertainty to the claustrophobic, confined nature of the SUPERHOT universe, built around an unsettling, “musical” motif that will invade your mind until you’re never able to sleep again.
Stay tuned as we will have a review for SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE coming soon.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native video game reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook where he interacts with his followers quite a bit!