Brawlhalla is a free-to-play fighter game that sees over 15 million active players on PC and PlayStation 4 from around the world. Now, Ubisoft has released the game for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
During an announcement today, Ubisoft has revealed that their free-to-play platform fighting game, Brawlhalla, is now available for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Along with the release, it was revealed that Rayman and his friends from Rayman Legends have joined the roster along with new skins from the universe of characters alongside a brand new Kung Foot mode.
Kicking things off, Rayman has launched with three exclusive skins for him to use including Sir Rayelot, Raymesis, and Raydvar. As part of Rayman’s trademark style from his past experiences, he will use his fists, his boxing gloves and even his ax that allows him to chop his foes down to size.
Along with Rayman’s addition, Ubisoft has also revealed Cowgirl Legend Cassidy now has an epic Globox Skin and Valkyrie Legend Brynn will have an epic Barbara skin available to own. You can check out the official information as provided to us by Ubisoft down below.
- NEW KUNG FOOT MODE: Kung Foot mode is a new mode available for all Brawlhalla players where Legends compete to hit, kick and blast a soccer ball into their opponent’s goal while defending their own. In this mode based on the Kung Foot mini-game from Rayman Legends, things can get crazy quickly; the more the ball gets hit, the farther and faster it travels.
- RAYMAN EVENT: A three-week Rayman celebration event kicks off on November 6 with tons of new content for all players, including;
- Kung Foot Mode replaces the Brawl of the Week: Players will be able to queue for Kung Foot matches as well as play with friends locally or online. The default mode is 2v2, but in couch mode and custom lobbies, players can create Kung Foot games with anywhere from two to eight players.
- New Team Photo Taunt: In this very first team Taunt, players can taunt nearby to pose together. Only one player needs to have the Taunt in order for others to participate, and even opponents can join in on the fun!
- New KO Effect: Medieval Dragon
- New Podium: Spellbound Tree
- New Sidekick: Lum King
- UI Takeover: Additional 250 Gold to each player’s daily log-in bonus
Ubisoft has confirmed that any items from this event will remain available in Mallhalla even after the event has ended.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from over 40 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions. The third annual Brawlhalla World Championship will take place at DreamHack Atlanta November 16–18.
Stay tuned for our impressions of the Nintendo Switch version coming soon.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.