Since the launch of Final Fantasy XV PC fans have been long awaiting their chance to play the smash-hit title. Since its launch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, fans on PC have been patiently awaiting their chance to play the latest entry in the series. Today marks a momentous day for those players as Square Enix has released a benchmark for Steam, Origin, and Windows 10 users to use in order to prepare for the launch of the game on March 6, 2018.
As players prepare for the launch of the game, Square Enix has outlined the games upcoming pre-order bonuses for PC gamers. You can check out the extensive list down below. Bonuses do change based on where you pre-order the game:
Pre-order through Microsoft Store:
- The bonus “FFXV Powerup Pack,” containing “Dodanuki,” a sleek sword created by a bladesmith, reducing enemy defense with each slash. The pack also includes 10 phoenix downs and 10 elixirs.
Pre-order through STEAM:
- The bonus “FFXV Fashion Collection,” containing a selection of T-shirts for Noctis to wear.
- EPISODE GLADIOLUS Tee enhances strength
- EPISODE PROMPTO Tee accelerates HP recovery rate
- EPISODE IGNIS Tee increases critical hit rate
- COMRADES Tee increases maximum HP
Pre-order through Origin:
- The bonus “FFXV Decal Selection,” containing an array of colorful decals for the
- Regalia car celebrating Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis, along with the men and women of the Kingsglaive.
Additionally, Square Enix has also outlined the upcoming requirements for the Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition, which will support Native 4K and 8K resolutions using HDR10 and DOLBY ATMOS. You can check out those requirements down below.
Minimum Specs Recommended:
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1/ Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10 64-bit Fall CreatorsUpdate
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2500（3.3GHz and above) / AMD FX™-6100 （3.3GHz and above)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon™ R9 280
- RAM: 8GB
- Targeted performance: 720p at 30fps
Recommended Specs for 1080p:
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1/ Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10 64-bit Fall Creators Update
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770（3.4GHz and above）/ AMD FX™-8350（4.0 GHz and above）
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6 GB VRAM or Radeon™ RX 480
- RAM: 16GB
- Target Performance: 1080p at 30fps
Recommended Specs for 4K Resolution or higher:
- OS: Windows® 10 64-bit Fall Creators update
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700 （3.6GHz and above) / AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600X （3.6GHz and above)
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080ti
- RAM: 16GB
- Target Performance: 4K HDR (2160p) at 30 fps or 1440p at 60fps
HDD Space Required for all Recommendations: 100GB or more
If you are wanting to test your system’s ability, you can download the Official Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Benchmark Tool to see how your system will handle the game.
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.