Halloween is almost here and to help prepare us for it, game developers are starting to release their content for fans to enjoy. Among them comes Tripwire’s game Killing Floor 2, which has invaded PCs and console around the world. Today, however, the company has now announced that fans on PC and PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 4 Pro, can now partake in their Halloween-themed Killing Floor 2 event known as “Halloween Horrors”.
This content pack adds several nice little treats, but not tricks, and an entirely new map for fans to enjoy. The new content drop doesn’t just feature a new map or even skin pack for you to enjoy. Instead it also brings on returning enemies, a returning boss, and limited-time Halloween themed items for fans to enjoy. The new update also includes new weapons, new Daily Mission and Dosh Vault system, and a way to reward players for their time invested online.
You can check out the new items down below:
- New Map – Nightmare lives up to its name, dropping players into random rooms representing a variety of nightmares and phobias and tasking players to holdout against waves of Zeds.
- New Weapons – Medics get up close and very personal with the Hemogoblin, which drills into Zeds, draining their blood leaving emaciated corpses in their wake. Demolitionists receive their own high-tech in the Seeker Six, a rocket launcher that brings the ability to lock on to enemies and fire up to six rockets simultaneously.
- New Enemies – King Fleshpound and the Quarter Pounds cannot be contained and have broken out of the Poundemonium weekly game mode! Both enemies have been rebalanced for their introduction into survival game mode and will appear in normal play.
- New Limited Time Items – Earn Halloween Treat Tickets by playing the game, or purchasing Premium tickets through the store, and exchange them in-game for themed cosmetic items.
- New Daily Missions and Dosh Vault System – Players will receive a random set of missions each day that can be completed to earn Vault Dosh. While it won’t be usable to purchase items during matches, players will receive free Vault Crates containing cosmetic items at various milestones as their Vault Dosh accumulates.
- New Crates – New Emote, Weapon Skin, and Cosmetic crates have been added to the drop pool.
You can check out our review for Killing Floor 2 here.
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.