MSI remains one of the leading hardware companies on the market, pushing the envelope on laptop gaming, and PC hardware. Today, they’ve revealed their latest string of PCs has released. Here’s the lowdown on what to expect.
PC gaming is a big deal. It’s the apex of gaming and it remains that way due to the accessibility of hardware, technological advancement, and the ability to push games to their limits without breaking a sweat. Today, MSI continues to do that with their industry-leading selection of laptops focused on both gaming and content creators.
The latest string of laptops, the P65 and the P75 Prestige Series laptops include the latest Intel processors, the i9 series alongside NVIDIA GeForce GPUs to boost up a 45% performance increase compared to previous hardware iterations.
The company has revealed that along with their gaming laptops, the full line up including the GT, GS, GE, GP, GL, and GF series, are armed with the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20 series and GTX 16 series GPUs, allowing for a 50% increase in performance for even smoother gameplay, better graphics, and the ability to play some of today’s biggest hits without a hiccup.
But that’s not all. You’ll want to check out the GT Titan, which includes an overclockable i9 processor, the ability to play games in beautiful 4K quality with a 4K UHD display, a Cooler Boost Titan, dual fans, and 11 cooling pipes to ensure your PC stays cool even when the action gets hotter when games like Borderlands 3 launch later this year.
If that hulking beast isn’t for you, we highly suggest checking out the rest of the latest releases as noted down below from our pals at MSI:
- GT Titan – Heralded for its incomparable performance, the GT Titan now rocks an overclockable i9 processor, stunning 4K UHD display, Cooler Boost Titan, dual fans, and 11 cooling pipes.
- GS Stealth – A nimble assassin, the GS Stealth can now be outfitted with a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor and any NVIDIA GPU to highlight it’s 240Hz display, from the GeForce RTX™ 2080 with Max-Q design to a GTX 1660 Ti.
- GE Raider- Tailored for gaming enthusiast and designed to give gamers the ideal experience in both aesthetics and performance, the GE Raider can now also be armed with an 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor.
- GP75 Leopard – A true gaming laptop in disguise, the GP75 Leopard now sports a per-key RGB keyboard by SteelSeries.
- GL73 and GL63 – The ultimate accessible gaming laptops, the GL73 and GL63 now come with per-key RGB keyboard and a variety of GPUS, from the RTX to the GTX 16 Series. GF Thin – Winner of the 2019 IF Design Award, the GF Thin Series is now even more compact and lightweight, allowing for true gaming mobility.
But that’s not all. These laptops were created with you, the gamer, and the content creator at its mind and its heart. To ensure you get the most out of what you want whether it’s photo editing, 3D animation, designing a video game, or even being a video creator that needs the power of 4K at your fingertips, there are models designed just with you in mind including the 17-inch beast the P75 Creator model, which joins its predecessor, the P65 Creator.
This hulking monster comes in a space-grey aluminum chassis along with the MSI Creator Center, which automatically optimizes the laptop to allocate system resources for each individual process based on your needs. Not bad, not bad at all. Want to know a bit more about these monsters? Check out our friends at MSI today to learn more. If we can get our hands on one of these monsters, you can bet your rear that we’ll have a review on the way for you to enjoy.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.