If you’re a PC gamer, a PC build enthusiast, or just an enthusiast for PC cases, the Define S2 Vision from Fractal Design is right up your alley thanks to its full ensemble of Prisma ARBG accessories and a beautiful Blackout version of the case.
To say we’re PC fans of PC Gaming and system modding would be an understatement. The latest piece of PC gaming hardware games in the form of a brand new case from Fractal Design with their Define S2 Vision case, a fully tempered glass exterior with bolt-free tinted TG Panels.
Along with these panels comes well designed Four Fractal Design Prisma AL-14 PWM ARBG fans that help bring out some of the best airflow a PC can ask case can ask for alongside the beautiful lit fans. Thanks to the RGB version of the case, you’ll be able to set the color tones you want, how you want them, and even get the best of some of the best lighting possible to show off the hardware inside your case.
To help with the lighting effects and interior design, Fractal Design has included pre-installed AR-4020 ARBG LED strips inside the case, allowing you to take full advantage of the RGB version of the case, the Blackout version featuring a solid blue-light compared to the multi-colored approach of the RGB version. The fans are treated much the same, going for a soft-white (blue) instead of an RBG rainbow show.
With their push for supplying solid airflow to your computers inner-workings, Fractal Design has also included extensive colling support with room for up to nine extra fans with 360mm front and top radiators and 240 mm bottom radiators. You can check out the full specs are provided to us by Fractal Design down below.
- Full tempered glass exterior with bolt-free tinted TG panels
- Four Fractal Design Prisma AL-14 PWM ARGB fans offer superior airflow with stunning visual effects (RGB Version)
- Preinstalled AR-4020 ARGB LED strip creates the perfect balance of lighting throughout the entire case (RGB Version)
- Adjust R1 RGB controller (included) enables physical control of colors and effects (RGB Version)
- Four Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-14 PWM 140 mm fans pre-installed for superior airflow (BKO Version)
- Extensive cooling support with room for up to nine fans, 360 mm front and top radiators, and 240 mm bottom radiators
- Swap the TG top panel with the included cooling bracket for triple-fan top cooling support
- Nexus 9P fan hub controls up to nine PWM devices via your motherboard
- Full-length power supply shroud assists in hiding excess cables for a clean interior
- PSU shroud front cover can be removed for larger front radiators or used to mount a pump, reservoir, or additional SSD
- Easy-to-clean high-airflow nylon filters with convenient front access
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps
- Vertical 2.5 slot GPU support via Flex VRC-25 vertical PCIE riser (sold separately)
- Three vibration-damped 3.5” HDD mounts keep drives neatly concealed and interior space free
- Two SSD brackets included with five possible locations either behind the motherboard or on the PSU shroud
If that’s not enough to draw you in, we’re not sure what will be, but for those of you looking to build your own gaming PC, here’s a great case to keep in mind when you’re shopping for parts.
Meanwhile, you can also check out our custom build called ‘Scarlet‘ that we use to review PC games here at Blast Away the Game Review.
About the Writer:
David Murphy is B.A.T.G.R.’s behind the scenes man who helps get things up and going as well as keeping things in order. Don’t be surprised to know that the old man contributes rather heavily to editing, news, and information he digs up so that editorials, as well as articles, are done properly. He also likes Fallout… A lot. We’re not sure he’s not secretly the Vault Boy in disguise.