Fans of LEGO DC Super-Villains can rejoice as a new set of characters officially join the games ever-growing roster including Batman and his arch-nemesis Deathstroke.
As fans continue on with the fun that LEGO DC Super-Villains has given them to enjoy, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has officially released the games latest DLC pack – the DC Movie Character Pack – that features iconic DC characters including Justice League members Wonder Woman, The Flash, Superman, Cyborg, Batman, and the Caped Crusaders arch nemesis Deathstroke.
The pack includes the characters in their Justice League movie apparel as seen in the Warner Bros. Pictures produced movie as well as their original DC comic book apparel. Here’s what you need to know about each of the now available DLC characters as described to us by Warner Bros. Entertainment:
- Wonder Woman: As one of the most beloved and iconic DC Super Heroes of all time, Wonder Woman has stood for nearly eighty years as a symbol of truth, justice and equality to people everywhere. With super strength and legendary combat skills, she constantly walks the line of promoting peace and her need to fight back against evil doers on Earth.
- Batman: Batman dedicated his life to an endless crusade, a war on all criminals in the name of his parents, who were taken from him when he was just a child. A self-made Super Hero, he trained his body and mind to near physical perfection while using an arsenal of technology to keep a watchful, protective eye over Gotham City, especially against criminals like The Joker.
- The Flash: Both a master of speed and time, The Flash often uses his powers to travel though different eras and even into other dimensions. As a Super Hero, The Flash always does his best to outrun tragedies and to keep them from happening to those around him.
- Superman: Superman is the world’s first Super Hero and a guiding light to all known by his uniform, “S” shield on his chest, and unmatchable super strength and the ability to fly. The Man of Steel is the ultimate symbol of truth, justice, and hope and he strives to represent the inherent goodness of the human spirit, and the capacity of every living thing to do right by their neighbors.
- Cyborg: Part man and part machine, Cyborg is far stronger than the average person. By interfacing with computers with his genius-level intellect, he can emit various types of energy making him a formidable fighter. One of the planet’s greatest Super Heroes, Cyborg uses his ability to communicate and command technology to save innocent lives.
- Deathstroke: Deathstroke is the only Super-Villain to make an appearance from the Justice League movie as part of the character pack. He depends on his heightened speed, strength, senses, and most importantly, his incredibly high intelligence, which makes him a master strategist and tactician. He is one of the world’s greatest and most feared Super Villains.
The new Character Pack is available for $1.99 or as a part of the Season Pass for Lego DC Super-Villains. Additionally, the full game is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch for $59.99 USD.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.