As 2018’s Year 3 Pass comes to an end today, Ubisoft has revealed the 4th year of Rainbow Six siege has begun and features new operators with early access to each of them, VIP Benefits and plenty more.
In an official announcement today, Ubisoft has confirmed that Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege has wrapped up its Year 3 content releases. As a follow up to a strong third year for their game, the publisher and developer has confirmed that the Year 4 Pass is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $29.99 USD.
The Year 4 Pass, much like previous years, will contain specific benefits for those that opt-in for the annual pass:
- Eight Headgear and Uniforms
- One R6 Lava Charm
- 600 R6 Credits
- 5% Renown Boost
- 10% In-Game Shop Discount**
- Alpha Pack Boost (+0.3%)
- Additionally, the Volcano Signature weapon skin will be offered to those who purchase the Year 4 Pass before March 4th, 2019. As a reward for our players’ loyalty, owners of the Year 3 Pass will receive an additional 600 Rainbow Six credits when they purchase the Year 4 Pass.
- *VIP membership ends on January 31, 2020
- **10% discount only applies to purchases made with Renown or R6 Credits.
As Year 4 gets underway today, Rainbow Six Siege remains one of the largest and most active eSports titles to date. With over 40 million registered players, it’s no surprise to see the support the game has received and the critical acclaim that it has.
With the constant addition of new maps, new operators and balance changes, it’s no surprise to see why the game remains one of the most played esports titles in the world. Stay tuned to our twitch and YouTube channel to see some Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege in action.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.