Have you ever just had a day where you want to get home, pick up your controller, and mercilessly lasso an enemy into a devastating twister of carnage filled destruction? What if People Can Fly’s game Bulletstorm was able to get a relaunch to allow such an adventure? What if we were also to say that you can expect such a thing coming April 7th, 2017 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One? You’d probably grow rather excited, right? Well get excited, because it’s only two weeks out.
Today, Gearbox Publishing has announced that Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition is getting a launch on that exact date. The upcoming remaster will feature hi-res textures, increased polygon counts, sterling audio (you know you love better sound), and 4K resolutions for PC and PlayStation 4 Pro gamers. This new version also just happens to come with all the previously released DLC for those of you who didn’t get enough of the game the first time around.
Also for those of you wanting to have a bit more fun, you’ll get to experience the game as the legendary cigar-chomping-bad-ass himself, Duke Nukem. The game will feature a fully re-recordered script as well as new lines from Jon St. John himself, the voice actor of Duke Nukem. the games new Duke Nukem’s Bullestorm Tour add-on content will remove Grayson Hunt from the game and allow you to take on the adventure as The King himself. The only downside? He’s still out of bubblegum.
The ultimate Bulletstorm experience, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition includes:
· The Total Package – All previously-released content, including the Gun Sonata and Blood Symphony add-on packs, now on modern platforms.
· New Overkill Campaign Mode – Upon completing the main campaign, blast through this New Game+ mode with an unrestricted arsenal of weapons and Skillshots.
· New Echo Maps – Players can showcase their skills on six brand-new levels for the score-based Echo Mode.
· Killer Visuals – Presented with updated models, environments, and animations all running at 60 FPS across all platforms.
· The Art of Destruction – Pull off masterful kills by mixing fast-paced gunplay with unique kick, slide, and leash combos.
· Visceral Audio – Orchestrate a crescendo of chaos with newly remastered audio effects.
· Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour – Play through the entire Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition campaign as Duke Nukem, featuring full voice over and brand-new lines from Jon St. John, the original voice of Duke.
Stay tuned for our upcoming review of the game when it launches. We’re sure you’ll want to know how the bodies hit the floor by the time we are done with the game.
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter, Google+, and or you can find him on PSN with RaivynLyken.