Zeds, guns, fire, explosives, and ammunition – it’s all key in Tripwire Interactive’s critically acclaimed title Killing Floor 2, which is slated to openly release this November. Currently available on PC via Steam Early Access for $29.99 (US), ₤19.99 (UK) and €26.99 (EU) – Killing Floor 2 has been actively receiving an onslaught of free content drops.
On this news is the newly announced Tactical Response update that’s preparing to launch. In it? Comes a new onslaught of weapons.
- New SWAT Perk and associated weapons: FN P90, MP7, MP5RAS, KRISS, M84 Grenade, Kukri Knife.
- Early Access Loyalty Rewards: Horzine Mark 7 Elite Armor IJC 9MM Weapon Skins
- The Award Winning Community-made map, Infernal Realms joins the lineup of official maps
- 14 New Achievements New Crates and USBs
- 1 new cosmetic crate
- 2 new weapon skin USBs
- Revised Resistances and Perks – Tweaked perks, talents and resistances, adjusted spawn groups, and more
- New Character Cosmetic Bundle – Introducing the Cardboard Knight armor
Improved Drop Rates – More items, more often!
- A full detailed list of all content additions, bug fixes, tuning and patch notes can be found on the Official KILLING FLOOR 2 Game Group on Steam.
KILLING FLOOR 2 be will be available globally on November 18, 2016 for PlayStation 4 and PC. The digital PC base version of KILLING FLOOR 2 will be available to purchase for $29.99 via Steam and other digital outlets as well as the PC Digital Deluxe version for $39.99. In collaboration with Deep Silver and Iceberg Interactive, the deluxe content of KILLING FLOOR 2 will be included in the PC and PlayStation®4 retail and digital versions for $39.99.
Stay tuned for our upcoming full on review for both the PC and PlayStation 4 versions this fall.
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter, Google+, and or you can find him on PSN with RaivynLyken.