Ziggurat Interactive is bringing the legendary RPG title, Enclave, to modern-day consoles with an all-new enhanced version of Enclave starting in Fall 2021. New enhancements and features have been revealed.
If you’re looking to jump into the 2002 Xbox Classic from Starbreeze Studios, well, you can this fall, which is absolutely great news for fans of the original release and for those who have yet had a chance to experience their adventures throughout the lands of Calenheim.
With more than 25 million copies sold since its original launches on PC and Xbox, with a later release in 2012 on Nintendo Wii, the game has continued to garnish a fandom unlike any other. Now, with new and upgraded visuals, SFX, a newly enhanced soundtrack, and newly remastered music from the original release, the game is coming to modern consoles.
TopWare Interactive has officially licensed Ziggurat Interactive for this all-new release, giving it another chance to broaden its audiences on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. This will give players a chance to become the unlikely hero that can fight to stop the Dreg’Atar from destroying Calenheim and to put a stop to demon king Vatar from achieving his ultimate goal.
You can check out the official list of features that this newly released version will have as shared with us by Ziggurat Interactive:
- Immersive, fast-paced feudal-era combat
- A massive narrative scope, including two distinct campaigns with alternate endings
- More than 25 unique missions, plus additional bonus content
- 12 diverse unlockable characters, each blending elements of traditional character classes in a one-of-a-kind way
- Challenging boss opponents, each requiring different tactics to defeat them
- An interactive gameplay tutorial that gets you into the action fast
- Three different difficulty settings provide the right level of challenge for any player
- A plethora of varied weapons, collectible objects, consumables, and magic items
- Surprises around every corner with dozens of scripted event triggers to keep you on your toes
- Captivating soundtrack paired perfectly with atmospheric sound effects
As a third-person action RPG, Enclave will take players in for a rather immersive experience that combines epic music, medieval combat, two separate story-driven campaigns as well as six distinct character options, allowing players to select a class set to their playstyles such as Knights, Wizards, Druids, and more.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native video game reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook today.