Since its release into Early Access in November 2019, Headup and Devespresso Games have been hard at work on their game, which is preparing a full release which is set for later this month.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, has already been making the rounds, garnering the attention of those who have given the story-driven Korean survival horror title a chance. The game itself takes place shortly after the events of The Coma: Recut, which saw players journey through the deserted halls of the Sehwa High School while its follow-up title expands upon those very elements.
Exploring the themes of friendship, bullying, and the pressure to achieve a wellbeing life in a very Korean Setting, The Coman 2: Vicious Sisters will push players further than before. Players will once more explore the Sehwa High School and the surrounding district. The game will feature hand-illustrated visuals by Minho Kim and a nightmare-inducing story written by T.L. Riven.
You can check out the official full release trailer for The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters down below:
Along with the release date announcement and latest trailer, the team has revealed the full-release plans for the game including pricing, which you can check out down below:
- The Full Game: €14.99 / $14.99 / £11.99
- Soundtrack: €3.99 / $3.99 / £3.19
- Art Book: €3.99 / $3.99 / £3.19
- 2 Character Skins (price per skin): €1.99 / $1.99 / £1.69
- Deluxe Bundle (Game + Soundtrack + Art Book + 2 Skins): €22.99 / $22.99 / £18.49
- Two Skins are available at release and will be included in the Deluxe Bundle:
- Locks of Love – Featuring an avatar and portraits with a new hairstyle
- Winter Princess – Featuring the Sehwa winter school uniform
- Additional skins are planned for post-release including ‘School Bully’, ‘Summer Child’, ‘Model Student’, ‘Local Celeb’, ‘Beach Bum’, and ‘Gamer Girl’.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is available for purchase on Steam in Early Access.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.