It’s time to truly put your skills to the test in Darksiders III in The Crucible starting today as you face down endless hordes of those seeking to put Fury to the test and at rest.
Starting today, fans of Darksiders III can put their skills to the test in the newest DLC for the game, allowing them to take to The Crucible for $6.99 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In The Crucible, you will see Fury put to the test, allowing her to show just why she’s worthy of being the one to take down the first of the Deadly Sins once and for all.
In the Crucible, you will face down 25 total waves, each set being made of five. In the Crucible, you will be given a chance to take your reward and leave or proceed, but at the risk of losing your hard-earned rewards. If you can endure all one hundred waves in a go, you’ll face down the ultimate challenge, putting your skills as a Horsemen of the Apocalypse to the test.
If you think you have what it takes, here’s what you need to know:
- Defeating the first “real” Sin unlocks the Crucible and the first 25 waves
- Second “real” Sin unlocks the next 25 waves
- Third “real” Sin unlocks the next 25 waves
- Fourth “real” Sin unlocks the last 25 waves
- Defeat 5 waves without dying: you can either take your loot (rare crafting materials, new enchantments, new armor sets and a vast amount of souls) and run, or continue and risk losing everything
- Defeating all 100 waves without dying, sets you up for the ultimate and final challenge of the Crucible
- New armor sets to don as proof of your superiority.
- New Enchantments never seen until now.
- Rare crafting materials to improve your weapons and enhancements.
- All provided by the generous, steady hand of the Crucible’s Overseer.
If you have what it takes, you put your skills to the test, go into the arena, and face down against Targon’s forces in The Darksiders III – The Crucible today.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.