Meet Farrow, a humanoid fox and a combat-ready Stalker that is a Silent Assassin that will take out enemies in the good ol’ silent-but-deadly fashion. Here’s everything you need to know about her ahead of the official launch of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden.
In a reveal today, The Bearded Ladies, the team behind Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, gave us the first glimpses of our newest character by the name of Farrow. Farrow is a humanoid fox, a combat-ready stalker who has a signature called Silent Assassin that allows her to double her critical strike chance while remaining hidden.
But that’s not all, Farrow comes with. Along with her comes her passive abilities including her Passive, Minor, and Major abilities. While you can only equip one from each category at a time, Farrow comes with a plethora of options, making her a rather unique and important member for your crew:
- Super Tendons: Move and sprint to high places without a ladder.
- Silent Assassin: Do great damage while in hiding.
- Circuit Breaker: Identify and disable a mechanical enemy’s critical functioning parts for 1 turn.
- Sneak: Pass others unnoticed.
- Gunslinger: Shoot multiple targets at once using only 1 AP.
- Corpse Eater: Eat fresh raw meat to replenish your health.
- Moth Wings: Grow wings on your back to move vertically and hover in position.
- Frog legs: Perform super-mutant leaps and cover long distances.
Along with these abilities, Farrow comes with a passive stat boost that will allow her to upgrade her chance of inflicting critical damage while also increasing her maximum health.
She only adds to how The Bearded Ladies are looking to change the face of turn-based tactical games with their unique approach to stealth gameplay mechanics when Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden launches on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Dec. 4, 2018.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.