Japan’s national holiday week has begun, which means Sony has some great savings for PlayStation users, which include discounts up to 70% (80% for PS+ Subscribers) off of some of the best games, movies, and shows.
Today, Sony has officially opened up their PlayStation Golden week sale. The discounts include the ranges from 30% off all the way up to 75% off on some of today’s biggest hits such as Monster Hunter: World, NieR: Automata, and even Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. Want to know what you can save on? Let’s get started on our top picks for each platform.
- Persona 5 |
- DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Digital Deluxe Edition |
- BLUE REFLECTION |
- Monster Hunter: World |
- NieR: Automata |
- .hack//G.U. Last Recode |
- GUNDAM VERSUS |
- Yakuza Kiwami |
- God Eater 2 |
- FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION |
- Remember Me |
- Darkstalkers Resurrection |
- Lost Dimension |
- Persona®4 Arena Ultimate Edition |
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix |
- Persona®4 Arena Ultimax ULTIMATE Edition |
- Drive Girls |
- Bad Apple Wars |
- Period Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~ |
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth |
- Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak: Special Gigs |
- Salt and Sanctuary |
- Breath of Fire III |
- Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony |
- GOD WARS Future Past |
- Revenant Saga |
While there are plenty of specials on there, these games are the ones that piqued our interest and drove us to give you an idea of what games to expect. You can visit the PlayStation Store for more information regarding the Golden Week sales and what games, movies, and anime franchises are available at discounted rates.
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console game reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPGs, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.