The wait is finally over. You’ve seent he dangers that lurk deep below the streets of New York. You’ve seen the enemy threat that is preparing to take over the subways, the tunnels, and now sewers. Here Agents will find themselves trekking through each randomly generated dungeon together as they explore their way through these tunnels in order to stop the new and powerful enemy threat. With this threat? Comes new loot and the Hell’s Kitchen Incursion named “Dragon’s Nest”. This new incursion seeks to offer up the most threat for players as the new and most difficult one as enemies will show off their largest as well as single-most deadly threat yet.
Additionally, there’s a little surprise in there for those of you without the season pass or having purchased the content separately for $14.99. So lets take a peak at the official notes.
Additional Free Content Also Coming with Update 1.3
Additional Expansion I: Underground Feature
– New Gear Sets
• B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
• DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
• FireCrest – Set enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
• Reclaimer – Boost the entire group with this ultimate support set.
In addition, starting today Update 1.3 will add new free content for all players on Xbox One and Windows PC, and will be available on July 5 for the PlayStation®4 system.
• Find and equip 9 new weapon types.
• Experience Hudson Refugee Camp and Queens Tunnel in Challenge mode for better rewards.
• Play the new Heroic difficulty to unlock top-tier rewards in incursions and select missions.
• Get the all new Alpha Bridge gear set.
• Discover the Terminal, a new shared social space inside the Base of Operations.
Is it enough to make you wander the streets of New York a bit more starting now? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter, Google+, and or you can find him on PSN with RaivynLyken.