Today is one that remarked a rather interesting reprise within the series. we are familiar with titles such as Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, and many more having made preparations for their way over to the Nintendo 3DS smash hit already, and will be seeing their release in the upcoming “Second Performance” content, which will be available on December 24th, 2014.
The DLC will be placed at $0.99 per track. These tracks will include new Battle Music Sequence themes, new Field Music Sequences. Fans of the series will also be able to play a new set of add-on tracks arriving on January 8, 2015.
The new songs that will be available include the following Wednesday Include:
Battle Music Sequence (BMS) Songs:
- “He of the Name” (Bravely Default)
- “Evil Wings” (Bravely Default)
- “The Serpent That Devours the Horizon” (Bravely Default)
- “Ultima” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
- “Hard to Miss” (FINAL FANTASY XIV)
- “Zero” (FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 ™)
- “Ardent Rhythm” (Romancing SaGa ® : Minstrel Song)
- “Battle #4” (SaGa Frontier)
- “Meridian Dance” (Secret of Mana)
- “Chrono Trigger” (CHRONO TRIGGER)
Field Music Sequence (FMS) songs:
- “Horizon of Light and Shadow” (Bravely Default)
- “Title Screen” (Romancing SaGa 2)
Keep tuned in as we plan on visiting this new DLC and giving our thoughts on it in the near future. Meanwhile you can check our review here: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Review
About the Writers:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, MMO’s, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable and can’t be softened by even the biggest names in the gaming industry. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. To follow Dustin, hit him up on Twitter over at @GamingAnomaly, find him on his Google+. Wanna game with him? You can find him on PSN with RaivynLyken.