Namor and the Fantastic Four are now available in Marvel Strike Force on iOS and Android as FoxNet Games kicks off the 80th anniversary of Marvel Comics.
Joining Marvel Strike Force as of today comes to the Fantastic Four and Namor in celebration of Marvel Comics’ 80th anniversary. To kick it off, fans can now add Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, Reed Richards, Benjamin Grim, and Namor to their roster of fighters.
In the official press release, FoxNet Games has revealed the abilities as well as profiles for each and every character joining the roster. Let’s take a look at what they had to say:
- The Thing: A master in hand-to-hand combat with a nearly indestructible body, this brawler draws on his formidable form and super fists to obliterate opponents. In-game, clobber enemies for immense damage and inflict recoil damage on enemies attacking The Thing.
- The Human Torch: armed with heat energy absorption and the ability to resist extreme temperatures, this guy will scorch any enemies that cross his path. In-game, incinerate and weaken your enemies’ offense while empowering fellow Fantastic Four allies, including Namor.
- Mister Fantastic: A powerful ally as the leader of the Fantastic Four. Together with his crew, his extreme superhuman elasticity and endurance strengthen the team’s diverse and unique skill set. In-game, strike multiple enemies with elastic blows, stun troublesome enemies, and call in an orbital strike for good measure.
- Invisible Woman: Lends her superpowers to trick enemies when they least expect it. As the newest Legendary Character, grant allies stealth and barrier to infiltrate enemy lines while maintaining a powerful defense.
- Namor: He joins the fight alongside the Fantastic Four, lending telepathic control and the ability to move and transform water. In-game, Namor rounds out the Fantastic Four into a powerful War Offense team. Initiate war battles with offense up and deflect and summon Giganto to clear enemy buffs and reduce their speed bar.
FoxNet has also revealed a list of in-game opportunities and events in order to kick-off Marvels 80th celebration. These include the Daily Log-In Calendar where you can claim character shards of Marvel’s Original first original characters and more. You can also obtain 2x Marvel 80th Shards from Campaign Nodes, allowing you to earn double what you would before, which include shards for heroes such as Captain America, Hawkeye, Groot, Black Panther, Storm, Ms. Marvel, and Doctor Strange.
Additionally, FoxNet has lowered the campaign refresh cost players pay, allowing them to do so, but the cost of Campaign Energy will remain at 80 Power Cores for the entirety of the day. Not bad if you’re pushing through the campaign in order to celebrate the 80th Anniversary of Marvel with Marvel Strike Force.
About the Writer(s):
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the borders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter or Facebook.