Are you a fan of bullet Hell games? What about a steam punk setting? Then Reign of Bullets is right up your alley. Putting players in the world of the character named Troy; him being a simple mechanic in a garage that just happens to get his home destroyed by a corporation under the name of Titan, players are put into the world where they will fight off the world. Now? It’s time for you to start his journey in an old jet that he had just laying around in his garage. As players undergo his quest for revenge, [players will explore new areas, collect scrap, and improve their ship while bringing the Titan corporation down a few pegs from where they stood. With the games modification system for the customization of your plane, it will be up to you to stop the Titan Corporation how you desire.
- Fun 2D shoot ’em up gameplay with waves of enemies and screen filling bosses.
- Lots of upgrading possibilities on each and every individual gun leading to nearly endless amount of variations to customize your weapons to suit your playstyle! Guns are based on different types ranging from simple rifles to drone launchers. A simple rifle can be created to a shotgun, minigun or sniper rifle.
- Free weapon placement: Place weapons anywhere on your ship in any direction to adapt to different enemies and levels
- Epic loot: Defeat bosses for rare and epic weapons that upgrade your ship to take on new areas.
- Campaign mode: Play through the storyline that leads you through all the different areas and tells the story of Troy and his crusade against the Titan corporation.
- Survival mode: Play each area in survival mode with randomly generated levels for nearly infinite replayability. What is the highest level you can reach?
Will this game be one for your library? Find out today for 12.99 USD through Steam.
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over onTwitter, Google+, and or you can find him on PSN with RaivynLyken.