HOLLYWOOD*, CALIF. – June 10, 1972 2015 – WHO IS DICK STARSPEED?! SCARLET NOVA – THE SPACE DIVA WITH A CHECKERED PAST – AND INTRODUCING…THE ROBOT! AMAZING ADVENTURES! STRANGE DRAMA! AND MORE AWAIT IN…THE DEADLY TOWER OF MONSTERS! THE ACTION-FILLED ADVENTURE GAME FOR PERSONAL COMPUTERS AND THE PLAYSTATION®4 ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, COMING THIS FALL FROM ATLUS AND ACE TEAM TO A DOWNLOADABLE TERMINAL NEAR YOU!
MAROONED ON THE DESOLATE PLANET GRAVORIA, THE TRIO OF ADVENTURERS FIND THEIR ONLY METHOD OF ESCAPE AWAITS AT THE TOP OF A TOWER – A TOWER RENOWNED FOR ITS DEADLINESS AND ITS PROPENSITY TO BE FILLED WITH MONSTERS! LIZARD-MEN! UFOS! NUCLEAR ANTS! DINOSAURS! ROBOT MONKEYS! ALL OF THESE HORRORS AWAIT OUR INTREPID ADVENTURERS AS THEY ASCEND THE DEADLY TOWER. WILL THEY AVOID THEIR OWN DOOM? FIND OUT THIS FALL, ONLY IN THEATERS ON PC AND PS4!
- DEVELOPED ENTIRELY IN COLOR THANKS TO THE MIRACULOUS POWER OF MONSTERAMA
- A HERO’S CHOICE LASTS FOREVER! OR AT LEAST UNTIL THE NEAREST SLEEP CHAMBER WHERE YOU CAN PICK STARSPEED, SCARLET, AND YES, EVEN THE ROBOT.
- WATCH OUT! CLIMBING TO THE TOP OF THE TOWER MEANS YOU MIGHT FALL OFF! BUT GRAVITY IS NO FOE TO DICK STARSPEED AND CREW; FREEFALL TO EXPLORE NEW AREAS AND FIND INCREDIBLE TREASURES
- IT’S A TALKIE WITH A LAFF-A-MINUTE COMMENTARY FROM THE DIRECTOR HIMSELF
- BLAST ‘EM, SCARLET! A WIDE ARRAY OF LETHAL WEAPONS ARE IN OUR HEROES’ ARSENAL TO MAIM, SHOOT, AND ZAP THEIR WAY THROUGH ALL THE ENEMIES! WOE TO THOSE POOR ENEMIES WHO FORGET ABOUT THEIR SUPER SECRET POWERS TO BOOT!
THIS INCREDIBLE TALE OF ACTION AND ADVENTURE CAN BE YOURS WHEN ACE TEAM RELEASES THE DEADLY TOWER OF MONSTERS LATER THIS FALL.
*Hollywood in this case is actually Irvine, Calif.
With a press email this good, we couldn’t pass down letting Atlus, Inc., do their own introductory. As for this game? We are definitely interested in the game the way it is, but the only question is? Can we truly keep our anticipation at an all time low till it launches? Only time will tell.
About the Writer:
Dustin is our native console gamer, PlayStation and Nintendo reviewer who has an appetite for anything that crosses the boarders from across the big pond. His interest in JRPG’s, Anime, Handheld Gaming, and Pizza is insatiable. His elitist attitude gives him direction, want, and a need for the hardest difficulties in games, which is fun to watch, and hilarity at its finest. You can find him over on Twitter @GamingAnomaly, Google+, and or you can find him on PSN with RaivynLyken.